11 Weeks 37 Weeks
We are in the waiting stage now. Friends and family have started guessing when she will be born. I am still holding out for the due date because she knows her momma is a planner!
We are ready for her whenever she decides she is ready. We bought a new vehicle, which I LOVE. We got a 2014 Subaru Forester and it is awesome!
This was at the park today- car's first outing in the snow!
We have Caroline's car seat installed in the new car. Her nursery is pretty much finished. We just are waiting on her hutch to arrive, but it might not get here until after she is born. David worked really hard in her room and did all of it except organizing the drawers and closet.
We packed her bag for the hospital and did our big cleaning of the house so all we have to do is upkeep. I just need to finish packing our bag. We have the items that everyone says are must haves to bring the baby home.I am sure we will still find things we need but I think we are ready for Caroline to join our family!
Caroline is one lucky baby because she has so many people who love her already. We have had many showers thrown by family and friends. We are so blessed to have such a strong support system.
We had a shower at work thrown by my wonderful teacher friends
We had a shower thrown by my mom and mother-in-law
Three generations, soon to be 4!
This shower was great fun! My mother in law made all the decorations- she is one crafty woman! My mom and I kept saying "wow" every time she pulled another decoration she made out of her bag- just like Mary Poppins!
We had a shower thrown by my mom and Aunt
We played a game where teams had to make diapers out of toilet paper. It was hilarious!
My cousin Jill made Caroline this beautiful blanket.
My wonderful aunts (my mom's sisters).
Feeling Caroline move!
The night before the shower, my brother gave me the gift from him and Alex. Caroline will love her playmat!
Anytime all my mom's side of the family is together is a good time! We laugh so much and have the best time. Caroline received wonderful gifts at all these showers. Everyone was so kind and generous. She is one loved little baby!
1 comment:
Abby, I have enjoyed reading about all the cute kid comments:) I tried to think of which student I think may have said this or that. Your showers have been amazing and I agree, you have such family support (and of course you have many long time great friends). All in all, with your faith, family, and long time friends, Caroline is SO blessed. What a life she will have. Love to you and your sweet family.
Post a Comment