Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Time with Caroline

I have always had a summer; I had a summer as a student and now as a teacher. I love my summers! In the past they have been spent at the pool working on my tan, gym classes, or reading books. Well it's summer and I am pale, don't have a gym membership anymore, and have not opened the 2 books I checked out at the library.  Why the changes you may ask... a baby! My summer days aren't filled with what they used to but they are now filled with something better. Caroline and I have a month and a half ahead of us to fill with whatever we want! In the past 2 days we have run errands, played, read books, made early trips to the dog park, gone for evening walks, and cuddled. I am going to soak up every moment with her this summer! 


Things we like to do:

Reading Books

Taking Callie to the dog park 

Playing on play mat

I love taking pictures of her! 
Spending time as a family 

Grandpa makes me laugh! 

Hanging out with Uncle Derek  
           Hanging out with Uncle Alex

Going for walks 

Playing with Callie in my sun dome 

Taking naps while cuddling



1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this and she just looks like a "sweet Caroline"....I love that song and she looks like she will be oozing with personality.....like her mom. You and David and Callie are so blessed to have this baby girl. Have a wonderful month & half and cherish the moments. It's the little ones that you remember. Like sitting outside on a blanket, under a shade tree, sitting in a shallow baby pool....baby swings! Love you!