Caroline is a month old now and I can say I had no idea babies grew so much in one month! Here she is in the hospital:
I love to take pictures of Caroline and probably take way too many! She can smile and I love getting pictures of her smiling. Here are some of my favorites:
Well she has gotten up and is crying for me so I must end this post.
She was born 6'11" and 20 inches long. She was so tiny!
Here is our first family photo!
This is the first time I was able to hold Caroline.
A month later and she isn't so little anymore but she is just a precious. Caroline's cheeks have started to fill out and now she has a round belly and fat rolls on her legs. She loves to eat! Caroline now stays awake for longer periods of time and can really kick her legs. She can track items with her eyes and grasp things if you put them in her hand. She makes noises, loves looking at the ceiling fan and lights, and recognizes her daddy and my voice. It's like a week goes by and she can do something else!
Callie LOVES Caroline! She licks her every chance she gets. Every time I get up in the night, Callie gets up too. Callie follows Caroline and I around the house during the day. When I change Caroline in her bedroom, Callie follows. When I walk up and down the hallway to get her to stop crying, Callie follows. Callie will go outside and then come in and check on her baby. When Caroline cries, Callie goes right to her. At the dog park, she monitors the other dogs so they don't get too close to the stroller. She has accepted Caroline as one of her people.
No comments:
Post a Comment