At almost 2 months old, Caroline has likes and dislikes.
Likes:
Her play mat. She loves to watch the birds on the mobile go round and round and loves to kick her legs. The amount she kicks her legs has increased as she has gotten older. There is an owl with bells in it by her feet and she is able to kick it to make it make noise. I could take hundreds of pictures of her on her play mat because she smiles so much when she is on it. She is "talking" more and likes to talk on her mat. I sit there and talk to her and watch her, while taking videos and pictures- I think I have an obsession! My phone literally has hundreds of pictures and videos of her playing- she is just so cute I can't help it (says every mother about her baby).
Her play mat. She loves to watch the birds on the mobile go round and round and loves to kick her legs. The amount she kicks her legs has increased as she has gotten older. There is an owl with bells in it by her feet and she is able to kick it to make it make noise. I could take hundreds of pictures of her on her play mat because she smiles so much when she is on it. She is "talking" more and likes to talk on her mat. I sit there and talk to her and watch her, while taking videos and pictures- I think I have an obsession! My phone literally has hundreds of pictures and videos of her playing- she is just so cute I can't help it (says every mother about her baby).
Caroline also likes to go for walks. She immediately stops fussing when she goes in her car seat so we go on walks when she gets fussy. Her favorite time to go for a walk is at night when we can keep the top down and she can look out. Caroline loves to look at whoever is pushing the stroller.
Caroline loves baths. She did not like her first bath but once her umbilical cord fell off and she could have water on her belly she loved them. We have bath time at night to calm her before bed. The smell of a baby after a bath is the best smell in the world! Caroline recently moved to the next stage in her bath tub! She is no longer in the newborn sling, but can now have the infant insert. She can sit in the water more. We moved her to this stage this week and she didn't like it at first but once she got used to it she loved it. She kicked and splashed! We were able to get out some of her bath toys too.
Caroline loves baths. She did not like her first bath but once her umbilical cord fell off and she could have water on her belly she loved them. We have bath time at night to calm her before bed. The smell of a baby after a bath is the best smell in the world! Caroline recently moved to the next stage in her bath tub! She is no longer in the newborn sling, but can now have the infant insert. She can sit in the water more. We moved her to this stage this week and she didn't like it at first but once she got used to it she loved it. She kicked and splashed! We were able to get out some of her bath toys too.
Caroline likes to cuddle. Some of my favorite moments are when she is asleep on me. She smiles when she sleeps and I could just watch her the entire time. I will read or catch up on my DVR while she is sleeping in my arms- such a peaceful time!
Caroline likes her Boppy Lounger. She can sit in it, look around, and kick her legs. In the morning she has "happy baby time" when we play, read, sing songs, etc. I take way too many pictures when she is laying in it because she smiles so much!
| This is the first time she was put on the lounger. |
![]() |
| Look how small she is! |
| Hanging out in my sun dome with my toys! |
Caroline loves Callie- Callie loves Caroline.
Dislikes:
Playing Dress Up

















No comments:
Post a Comment