Monday, June 2, 2008
Soooo Productive
I was super productive today!!! I got up early and went to school to pack up my room. Now I am not finished packing up my room but it looks good compared to what it did look like. I moved my furniture (and got a bruise in the process) . I was at school from 9-4:30 working hard, minus the yummy lunch break. I ran to Target to pick up a new binder for next year lessons plans (I got a pink one) and then I came home, did a load of laundry, and went to the gym. I biked for 20 minutes as I read a book, it was lovely! Then I came back and went for an hour walk with a friend. We walked all over the neighborhood and chatted. When I came home I cooked myself some dinner and debated about what I wanted to do next. I ended up cleaning my room and organizing some things. Now I am watching the Bachelorette with some friends. What a productive day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment