1.) Who cares about Monday-Friday events until 9:51 pm ..... I saw Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!!! I am even more obsessed then before and I am totally in love with Edward even more after seeing the movie. (Yes I am engaged and I love David too!) We were in line by 8:40 with all the crazy fans. The trailer to the next Harry Potter comes out during Twilight and it is fabulous too! The theater erupted in applause when they showed Edward and then several other times in the movie but I don't want to ruin it for you all who have not seen it yet. I left wanting to read the first book all over again, even though I am not finished with the fourth book. I want to finish the fourth book but I also don't want too because then they series will be over for me and I don't want that! At least I have the movies to look forward too! Ahh... just thinking about the movie makes me soooooo happy!
2.) I just submitted my final grad school assignment for the course I am taking 10 minutes ago. The final product is 30 pages, this includes graphs, charts, bulleted lists, and narratives. It is done and turned in, so I am free of that class!
3.) On Monday I booked our honeymoon (okay that was an important event this week..almost as important as Twilight). We are going to Jamaica and staying at a Sandals Resort called Dunn's River Villagio. It is all inclusive and includes: plane tickets, room for 5 nights, food, drinks, tips, and all activities. We are leaving at 7:10 am on June 7th and coming back June 12th. I am super excited! We only had to pay half, which was great because the full amount would have left my bank account hurting. Now I need to start getting in shape! Check out the resort:
http://www.sandals.com/main/dunns/dr-home.cfm
No comments:
Post a Comment