We went out on the boat Saturday afternoon. The weather was overcast but it was still fun to be on a boat and at the lake. We grilled out at the cabin and played Cranium during the rain. When the rain let up we headed down to the boat ramp and let off fireworks. It was nice that the rain let up because the boys would have been dissapointed if they couldn't play with explosives! You should have seen how happy they were to be setting off fireworks. I have to admit, for an amiture show it was pretty good!
David playing with one of the couples dog. She loved the water!
Chatting with the girls
2 comments:
Glad to see you've had fun this summer.
Abby, I have been hoping to see wedding photos and get an update on your life as a wife, so I was excited to see the honeymoon pix! The water looks awesome, the waterfall so fun, and you and your new family (puppy & husband) just seem ridiculously happy! Blessings!
Post a Comment