Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Not Delivery, It's Digiorno

We had Digiorno pizza tonight because I was too tired to cook anything. David ate it and said, "mm, not bad. It's the best we have had." I said "It's not delivery, it's Digiorno!" I know it is corny but it was a funny moment! So, the commercials are true they have good pizza. I should get paid to say this!

Not much else has been going on with David and I. I had the stomach bug last week, not fun. I was sitting in grad class and I could tell I was getting sick. I planned my getaway if needed, located the trash can, and realized this could be an embarrassing moment. We got out around 7 and I sped home, praying that I could keep it down until I got home. What would I do if I threw up when driving? I ran over the scenarios in my head, none of which were good. I made it home just in time and spent the rest of the night in the bathroom. At one point I was crying cause my body hurt so bad, I have never hurt like that before. I missed school two days and was nausea for several days after. It is not fun being sick as an adult. My mom did come and bring me flowers, Sprite, and some stomach medicine :) Good ol' mom!

No comments: