Thursday, April 8, 2010

100 Greatest Hits of the 90's

Last night David and I watched 100 Greatest Hits of the 90's on VH1. We only caught #37-#1 but it made me so happy! I sang along with the songs and got so excited when some of my favorites came on. David and I laughed at the lyrics of some of the songs we thought were cool back in high school, example: "Baby got back" have you ever really listened to those lyrics?? they are hilarious!!! Watching the show brought back some good memories:
  • Celine Dion was my first concert
  • Alanis Morissette's "Jagged Little Pill" was the first CD I bought with my own money
  • In 8th grade my friends and I made a music video to the BackStreet Boys, "I Want it That Way"
  • One of my friends thought the lyrics to Waterfalls, was "Don't go Jason Waterfall" she thought that was the guys name
Here is the link with all the songs.
http://blog.vh1.com/2007-12-13/top-100-songs-of-the-90s/

Watching this show has made me want to put new music to ipod, by "new" music I mean busting out my Back Street Boys CD's and all the ones I loved in my youth (hahaha).

No comments: