Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Season

I have had a wonderful start to the Christmas season. On Dec. 1st David and I went to Rupp Arena to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. It was sooo good! I highly recommend going to see them sometime in your life. I was smiling the entire time. That weekend I went to my aunt's house and baked cookies and candies with my mom, grandma, cousins, and other aunts. It is a family tradition to bake homemade cookies and candies the first weekend in December. I had such a good time with my family. We made so much candy! I also learned how to make carmel- get a can of sweetened condensed milk and keep it in boiling water for 2 hours. Then take it out and leave it sitting for about 5 hours, take the top off and you have carmel!! On the 10th we had our staff Christmas party, which is always fun. I love the people I work with! On the 11th my friends and I went shopping for our Angel Tree child and then went to dinner at Bella Notte, yum! In between all those dates David and I got a live Christmas tree and decorated it. Callie is older now and is much more inquisitive about the tree. She likes to drink the tree water and eat the pine needles, which we have discovered does not digest well! She loves the snow, so we have taken her to the dog park several times to play. I can't wait to enjoy all the other magical moments of the season!

No comments: