Monday, March 7, 2011
I am learning to sew
David's mom is teaching me how to sew. I have sewed a few times before- when I was little my mom and I would sew Barbie clothes, I had some very fashionable Barbies! David's mom made our curtains for us in our living room and kitchen. She saved some material to teach me how to make pillows for our couch. On Sunday I went over to her house and she showed me how to sew a pillow. Teri made one and I made 3, it was very enjoyable. This summer we are going to make a Thangles pattern Tree Skirt. I unfortunately can't put a picture up right now because I have lost the cord to transfer pictures to my camera to my computer. As soon as I find it I will put a picture up of the pillows I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! Cannot wait to see your pillows. Miss you Abby!
You will use this new found talent/love (whatever you want to call it) all your life! I did not sew when the kids were small (or now:) but costumes, little girl dresses, doll clothes on and on you will be able to do! Good for you.
Post a Comment