Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Farm Life

My parents moved to the country about a year ago and have been busy building a house. In January their chimney caught fire and the finished house had major fire, smoke, and water damage. The house is finally all built and livable. A couple of weekends ago I spent the weekend with my parents, my aunt, and grandma visited too. My aunt and I helped my mom landscape- we built a complete flower bed that looks so good! Callie LOVES the farm and had fun running around and trying to help us. In the morning we got up and drank our coffee looking into the woods at birds and trying to spot deer. At night it is amazing how many stars you can see because there are not any lights.



The sunset at the top of the hill on my parents property.




My dad driving us up to the top of the hill. I was too tired to walk! This is the trip that my dad and I saw the beautiful sunset! Callie was running through the brush when something spooked her!




No comments: