Friday, December 23, 2011
Christmas Break
I LOVE Christmas break! I have had a wonderful Christmas break thus far. I spent the day baking on Saturday and Monday. I even made my own royal icing! I piped the cookie with thick royal icing and then flooded the piping with a thinner royal icing. I only had 5 cookies like that though because it took forever! I then went to the store and bought already made icing to ice and decorate the rest of the cookies. I was proud of myself for making my own icing though! On Sunday I had a cookie exchange with some friends and got some wonderful cookies. We made a craft from Pintrest- I ran out of buttons so I will finish the project later and post pictures of my first Pintrest craft! on Tuesday night David and I went to the UK game with some friends and had a great time! It is always fun going to a game at Rupp! I have had a chance to sleep in, read, and scrapbook. The house is clean, laundry is caught up, and life is good!!! I really love my job but I really love the break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love seeing your newest blog entry and catching up with you and David for Christmas! The cookies sound like you have got a good start and will be faster next time! I have always wanted to make that icing and decorate them with it! Merry Christmas Abby!
Post a Comment