Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Cooking

I have made 2 recipes from Pintrest that I would highly recommend! The first one is a chex-mix. I bought pumpkin spice Hersey Kisses (Target and Walgreens have them). I then melted an entire pack over the stove (like a double broiler). Pour the melted kisses in a plastic bag and mix with rice chex. Then pour powdered sugar over the mixture and shake. I then added pretzels, peanuts, M&M, Reeses Pieces, and Candy Corn. It was so addicting!!!

These were fun to make! Make the cookie dough just like you do for peanut butter blossoms. Put a scoop full in a mini muffin tray and push a mini Reese Peanut Butter Cup in the middle. Then bake for 8-10   minutes at 350 degrees. I used mini muffin paper in the bottom but it also works without the paper (I tried both ways and thought it looked better with the paper).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Both recipes look great and I can say the cookies tasted great. They were very uniform, like they came from the bakery:) Great job Abs.....