Thursday, October 10, 2013

Growing Belly among other things

Well I can see now how being pregnant changes your entire body, not just your belly! I just thought that your belly was the only thing that grew, I knew other parts of you had to grow too because I have read books and seen pregnant women, but I still had this fantasy that I would look the same but with a belly. Oh man, I had no idea what was in store for me! Needless to say my belly is not the only thing that has grown. My pants no longer fit, even with the rubber band trick (and its not all because of the belly!). My bra definitely doesn't fit- I mean I had to go up a cup size and a waist size- I feel like they account for half of my weight gain! I just wasn't expecting so much body change like your skin, especially the acne that has appeared on my face, chest, and back. I even had a past student ask me why I had more dots on my face this year than last year, yes lovely right?! Despite the acne and growing body, the 2nd trimester is a great time. Everyone knows, you can see the baby bump, only a little nausea, and not nearly as tired as before. We have started registering and I have started accumulating maternity clothes. It is a fun time! My goal today is to clean out the closet in the office so the baby stuff can go there (this means that I have to get 2 closets of clothes into 1). Any clothes that don't fit will go into a box for later, so I can conserve space. This will be a long task I just know it! Here are some pictures of my growing belly:

13 Weeks

14 Weeks 

15 Weeks

 16 Weeks

17 Weeks


Adorable Halloween Socks for next Halloween from a great co-worker! 

Flowers from my husband when we found out we were pregant

No comments: