So, I have done it! I have broken down and joined those of you with blogs! I only decided to do this after I had no idea what everyone was talking about at lunch today. They were talking about Gayla's new bedroom and how beautiful it was and I was the only one who did not know what it looked like. Then they were talking about Jen's new baby news and Gayla told me to read the blog because it was to long of a story to tell (I am scoffing at you right now :)). Finally, they were talking about Alyssa's camping trip. So I hope you all feel bad about it!!!! Oh, my roomate and future roomate are laughing at me and keep asking "So, how's your blogging going!" I guess this is just like Facebook, so I am sure I will soon become addicted. I hope that I have enough interesting things to talk about.
P.S. Some of these girls on the Bachelor are morrons!!
3 comments:
'Future Roommate'??????
Oh, this summer we are moving into a 3 bedroom apartment. Another friend is moving in with us and she was sitting on the couch while I was doing this and laughing at me!
Yea! I'm so glad you joined us!!
Post a Comment