Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend! David had Friday and Saturday off, which he never does, so we were able to spend a bunch of time together. On Friday we went to the store and bought groceries and made spaghetti together. It was so much fun! Then we decided to try the red box at Kroger because everyone has been talking about how awesome it is. We rented "No Reservations", the cooking movie because for some reason David was thinking the movie was more comedy than chick-flic. Well he was wrong- it was totally more of a chic-flic! The movie was okay but I wouldn't watch it again (a good deal for a dollar though). On Saturday I slept in and then was productive in the afternoon. I went into school for 2 hours and got some things finished, I did a load of laundry, and did the dishes. Then Saturday night David and I had dinner with his family and went to see the movie "21". That is a good movie! It was really cool because the movie takes place in Las Vegas and I was able to recognize the places because I was just there. I felt pretty cool because during the movie, I kept saying to David, "Oh we saw that" or "Oh, we went there." Yes, I know I am a dork but these things excite me! Now I am sitting at my parents house enjoying my families company. What a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh I always do that when a movie takes place in a city that I have been to. the most common is good old Vegas...I have no idea why I think it is important to remind everyone "I've Been There!!!" but I do...