Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th, so the celebrate we (my friends and I) are getting together to have scary movie night. Now I HATE scary movies because I am the biggest woos ever! I will be covering my eyes the entire night. When David and I went to see "I Am Legend", I covered my eyes and ears and told him I wanted to go home (I didn't but at one point I wanted too). I do not do haunted houses because they scare the crap out of me. Last October I went to Louisville to visit a friend and her husband and brother convinced me to go through a haunted house. The crazy people with chain saws can sense the fear in me, so naturally the chase me and jump out at me. Anyways, back to the point... I am watching a scary movie tonight! The one highlight is that I made rice krispie treats to take with me and they look perfect. It usually takes me 3 batches to make good rice krispie treat but this time I did it on my first try! Yes, I know rice krispies only have 3 ingredients- butter, marshmellows, and rice krispies but they can be challenging to make. They can be too gooey or too hard, but this batch looks great. I don't know how they taste, but who cares they look yummy!  

1 comment:

Team Mitchell & Crew said...

In case I don't tell you enough - I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

We are exactly alike!

I too CAN NOT make Rice Kripie Treats to save my life!!!