Saturday, July 12, 2008
Craziness!!
Who said summer was supposed to be relaxing?? It is fun, but I would not say relaxing! I feel like I can not relax at all because of the massive to do list I have. I even feel guilty taking time out to blog! On Wednesday I am moving into my new apartment, which means I have to pack up my old apartment. I have begun this process of packing and it STINKS!!! I have so much junk or stuff that I never use but still keep for some reason. For example, I just threw away my planners from freshman and sopmore year of college. Why did I keep these? Did I actually think I would go back and read what my assignments were or what I did? I threw them away, one day I might want them but oh well! I am giving away massive amounts of clothes and purses too. So by Wednesday I have to have my entire apartment packed. One Wednesday I have to move my entire apartment to the new place and begin the awful task of unpacking all the junk I just packed. Then on Thursday David and I are going to the aquarium, dinner, and a Reds game. Yes, this is bad timing but David's favorite baseball player, Johan Sabatian (spelling?), pitcher for the Mets is pitching against the Reds. He used to play for the Twins, David's favorite team and place where he grew up. Anyways, so I will have little time on Thursday morning to unpack. Friday and Saturday will be spent unpacking. Saturday night David and I have a wedding to go to. Sunday I am going to a Reds game again with a bunch of my friends, yes again bad timing! On Monday I leave for Chicago and will be gone until Friday. Now, I am taking a graduate course and we have 4 assignments due while I will be gone in Chicago, so I am working on trying to get those assignments finished. I am going to have to pack for Chicago one day too. Okay, now comes school. We can't get into the building yet which STINKS because I will have only one week from the time I get back to Chicago until I leave for Florida to set up my classroom. This is causing me major stress. I will never again go on vacation in August. I also have school stuff I need to do for next year. So, to make that long story short.... I have so much to do and so little time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor, poor, Abby! I hope you get everything finished.
Post a Comment