Saturday, August 2, 2008

Florida Day 1

I left on Thursday July 31st with my family for our family vacation to Florida. We drove through the night, actually my dad and my brother drove through the night. At one point my dad pulled off at the Florida welcome center to nap for 2 hours. We arrived in Daytona around 10:30. We picked up my youngest brother in Daytona, he was there with church, and we headed to get food and then to the beach. I haven't been to the beach in 3 years so it was really nice to hang out there. My dad rented an umbrella and a beach chair and slept for hours on the chair! Here are some pictures of our day on the beach!


Derek and I buried ourselves in the sand!



Derek, me, and Alex on the beach



Getting hit with a wave














3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Have a great vacation! Looks like a blast!

Gayla said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun. You look absolutely adorable!!

Team Mitchell & Crew said...

You are so stinking cute! Ugggg! I am so glad you are relaxing!! Yeah for Abby and her family!