I feel like Monica from Friends when she yells "I'm Engaged!" over and over again! I just want to keep shouting it!!! Now I am the worst person at making decisions but I am sure that is about to change. I am going to have to get better at making decisions. I have made 4 decisions so far: the ceremony location, the reception location, the minister marrying me, and the date. I think those are some good decisions! I am getting married at Northeast Christian Church and having the reception at Four Points Sheraton. I have left messages for 3 photographers to meet with them. Then I am going to work on a Deejay. I have no idea what colors or anything yet. I finally took my ring to get it sized, but now my hand feels empty! The jewelry store gave me another diamond ring to wear until I get mine back! I wore it one day, but then decided I didn't want to wear it because it wasn't my ring. Here are some pictures Gayla took of the ring!
1 comment:
It looks beautiful and you're off to a great start!! Those are some big decisions!
Post a Comment