Last Tuesday (not this Tuesday because I was sick throwing up, trust me you don't want to hear that story) my mom and I went to Tinkers to talk about the wedding cake. We got to try 8 different types of cake! The one that we both liked the best is a white chocolate with raspberry filling. I am not a fan of cake or white chocolate but this was absolutely delicious! Our second choice chocolate with the raspberry filling. So we will have both on the cake. We are going to do a small 3 tired cake and a sheet cake. The cake will be white with little pearls (dots) all around it. I am thinking about putting a yellow ribbon around the bottom of each layer and then pink roses around the cake. Our colors are watermelon(pink) and yellow. We have a monogrammed "A" for the topper (not for Abby, for Ames). It was really fun tasting all the cakes with my mom.
Next on the list is getting the Bridesmaid dresses and ordering the invitations. I already know which dress I like, I just need to have the girls try them on. I chose the invitations I like but my mom is going to take a sample to the post office to see how much postage would be.
Color of flowers, we are doing roses.
Link to look at bridesmaid dress:
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=3687&prodgroup=110
2 comments:
Things are coming together! I so love your colors and your flowers look beautiful!!
I love the dresses. The best part is that they can always wear them again!! Ha, Ha! They do look very simple and pretty - no distractions from the beautiful bride.
Post a Comment