Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Wonderful Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend!

Friday

On Friday night David and I played Trivial Pursuit and watched a movie with a couple friend of ours. The first time we played Trivial Pursuit we stunk now that we have played it a couple of times now, I actually get questions right!

Saturday

My mom and I went to my cousins house for lunch and bussel fixing session. I am wearing my cousins wedding dress and I don't have to get it hemmed or anything because it fits perfectly! The only thing that has to get fixed is the bussel. My aunt (the mom of the cousins whose dress I am wearing) is an excellent seamstress so she is going to fix the bussel for me. My mom and I brought lunch and had a wonderful afternoon with family. I got to try on the dress again, which is always fun, and my aunt went to work. She was not able to fix it because she did not have the right hooks so we are going to get together again to finish.





My mom is in the yellow, then me, then my cousin, and my aunt





Working on the dress (nice socks)

Saturday night David and I went to Applebees to celebrate a friends birthday and then we went to his parents house and got in their hot tub. It felt so nice, I was totally relaxed!

Sunday

After church I went to my parents house and had lunch with my mom. Then we went to David's Bridal to look at veils. I tried on several and then had to narrow it down to two. That was the hard part!

Veil 1

Veil 2

I chose Veil 2!

Then my mom and I went to Shoe Carnival and I got my white wedding shoes and a pair for my cousins wedding. It was a fun wedding planning afternoon!

Later that afternoon I went with David to the mall and helped him pick out new clothes.

Now I have spent a good half hour or more posting so I am going to bed!

No comments: