Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Day # I lost count

Here is my day:

  • Ultrasound of abdomine
  • Looked at vails with my mom
  • Went to Walmart to pick up some things
  • Picked up my ring - it was being fixed and I havent had it for the past week and a half but boy it looks sparkly now!
  • Watched last weeks episode of LOST
  • Did 3 loads of laundry and actually put the clothes away which I never do!
  • Cleaned toilets and bathtub
  • Painted my nails
  • Uploaded pictures to facebook (which I never do)
  • Watched Never Been Kissed on tv while I sorta worked on grad school stuff
  • Went to dinner with my roommates
  • Getting ready to watch this weeks episode of LOST

I didn't do any school stuff but I was productive in my own way!

No comments: