I had a great weekend! Friday night David and I ate at
Malones, we used a gift card from Christmas, and it was delicious! Saturday I cleaned, did laundry, enjoyed the sunshine, played
Wii Fit Plus with David, went to Crossroads with Stephanie and Hilary, and then had girls night! It is so much fun to get together with girlfriends! Today, we took Callie to the dog park. There were
soooo many dogs. There were two other Brittany Spaniels at the dog park, which is rare to see that many of that breed at the dog park at the same time. They are not common dogs for this area because they are hunting dogs. Callie ran for 1 1/2 hours with the other two
Brittanys. It made David and I so happy. I was so happy watching the dogs have fun and being in the sunshine. We also celebrated my dads birthday today, it is always nice seeing the family.
Interesting things:
- On Friday I saw a man riding a horse down Harrodsburg Road! Yes, a horse!
- I have attended 13 weddings in my life (that I can remember). This year David and I will attend more than half that- 8 weddings! Tis' the year to get married!
No comments:
Post a Comment