Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer Time

Well summer is over and school is back in full swing. I had such a wonderful summer! I didn't have any grad school class or any major obligations so I really was able to enjoy myself. Here are some pictures of some of my summer time fun!

David and I celebrated our good friends wedding.
We had a great time celebrating the 4th of July with friends and Callie!

We went downtown to watch the fireworks.


I went to Lake Cumberland with some friends for the weekend.


I walked at graduation from Grad School.


I went to Huber Winery in Louisville with my girlfriends for a girls trip.


I went canoeing with my family.


Other things I did that aren't documented with pictures:
  • Saw some excellent movies such as Harry Potter, Water for Elephants, and Something Borrowed.
  • Read some wonderful books that required little thinking and lots of entertainment!
  • Had lunches and dinners with friends
  • Watched all the Twilight movies in a row while David was taking the Bar- I had a much better time than he did! In the mornings I watched Twilight, then met him for his lunch break, and then went to the pool in the afternoon. It was nice me time.
  • Visited my parents several times.
  • Went to the pool.. ahh I will miss laying out and reading in the sun.

No comments: