t helps because the content has changed for everyone so we are all, in a way, starting from the beginning. My school is under renovation and I am in a portable, so again we are all adjusting to life in the village. It is nice that everyone is experiencing these changes and not just me. I don't handle change well so having the support of others experiencing it with you is nice. I am also working on getting my National Board Certification. It is time consuming and many times through this process I have asked myself "Why am I doing this again?" but my hope is that after it is done I can say it was worth it. I have been working on one of my entries this morning, on my day off, and needed a break, which is why I am writing.
The actual exciting part of all this is that David passed the Bar!!! I am so proud of him. I took a personal day and went with David and his parents to see him being sworn in. Here is a picture of us after he became an official attorney. We are entering a new stage of our life!
No comments:
Post a Comment