Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day

We had the day off for Election Day. I just thought that all states had this day off but apparently not- some teachers in Florida had to work today! Crazy business! I had a wonderful day off- I slept in some and was able to drink coffee and read before I got ready for the day. That is my favorite thing to do in the morning because I don't have to rush to get ready. Callie and I went on a nice long walk and then I exercised my right to VOTE. I am thankful to live in a country where I can vote! For the rest of the night David and I will be watching election coverage. My goal for the day was to organize the office so I can have a crafting/scrap-booking area and I accomplished that goal. I also organized the bookshelf and the closet. Great day!!

.

No comments: