Sunday, November 18, 2012
Thankful list continued...
7.) I am thankful I have 2 brothers. I could not imagine growing up without them. We sure did laugh a bunch growing up!
8.) I am thankful I have 3 sister-in-laws. It is nice to have them since I didn't have any sisters.
9.) I am thankful I have a wonderful relationship with my in-laws.
10.) I am thankful for coffee!!!
11.) I am thankful for Christmas Music- it puts me in such a good mood in the mornings!
12.) I am thankful that I am close with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I love that both my parents have big families!
13.) I am thankful I have a secure job at a place that I love. I adore my colleges- they are a wonderful and supportive group.
14.) I am thankful for my health.
15.) I am thankful for Zumba- it helped me get back into shape. Thanks Ashley for introducing me to it!
16.) I am thankful that I like to read. I love books and what you can imagine through them.
17.) I am thankful I passed my National Boards.
18.) I am thankful I was able to go to Harry Potter World this summer with my family! It rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment