Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wonderful Christmas Break

Well Christmas break has come to a close but it was a wonderful break. It was one of the most relaxing breaks I have ever had. It was shorter than what we normally have so I didn't plan as much. I read 2 books and started a 3rd. I slept in and stayed in my pajamas for way longer than I probably should have. I got caught up on all my DVR shows that have been sitting there forever waiting to be watched. I also spent time with family and friends (the more important part of break)! This year for Christmas we spent one day with each family which was awesome because we could really enjoy Christmas. We didn't have to rush and were able to really enjoy being with both sides of the family. Here are some pictures highlighting my great break!


3rd Cookie Exchange with the girls


Christmas Eve with my in-laws


Christmas with my family


 My hubby and I


Callie playing in the park


Taking pictures of Callie with my new camera


New Years Eve

No comments: