Friday, December 20, 2013

Baby and Belly Continue to Grow

Well I am at 27 weeks now and the baby and my belly are continuing to grow! All my appointments have been good and normal, my doctor says I am having an easy pregnancy (knocking on wood now)! We have started our preparations for baby girl. We have registered, picked out bedding, and started to look at child care. I don't remember if I talked about registering in previous posts but oh my it is a very fun and very overwhelming task! I have talked to my friends who just had babies and asked for "must have items" so that helped when we registered. David and I have gone twice and my mom and I have gone once. The first time David and I went, we were in the isle where you put babies to sit in things- swings, bouncers, vibrators, high chairs, etc.and David asked me "What do we need to put her in?" and I was like Ahh, I don't know!" It's all good now but that was the moment I panicked and thought- I don't know what a baby needs! She will have plenty of love and we will have plenty of support so it's all good!!!

24 Weeks

25 Weeks

26 Weeks

No comments: