This is how she really feels about it!
I love watching Christmas movies. This year I was able to watch a bunch of Christmas movies because we had a week off before Christmas- It was awesome! I love baking cookies. For the past 4 years, a group of friends have done a cookie exchange. I have to say this year was some of the best cookies! Which is great since I am pregnant and like sweets more than I used too!
I love spending time with family. It's nice because for the past two years we have been able to spend 2 days with our families. This way we aren't having to leave one family to get to the other- each family has one day. We had a great time at both families! This year was our last Christmas without a baby and I am sure will be very different than our future Christmases to come. Usually I am very melancholy the day after Christmas because I look forward to it so much and then it is over, but this year I was not sad. We have such exciting things coming up: baby showers, getting her room ready, and having a daughter, that I had so much to look forward too that I wasn't sad Christmas was over. Plus David had time off work so we had a lazy day together and then the next day went to the movies and dinner. It was nice getting to spend so much time together- just the two of us (insert heart and smiley face!).
Sister in laws
My family (for another few months until we add a baby girl!)
Family
Playing Guesstures
Baby girl got some presents too! We also got some more packs of diapers but I figured we didn't need to see all those! It's funny the gifts you get excited about when you get older- who knew diapers would be so exciting!
1 comment:
It looks like baby girl racked up this Christmas, and she isn't officially here yet! Next year will be over the top! Loved your cookies and the family baking day. The family game is one I want to get! You look amazing Abs! So happy for you, David, Callie and family!
Post a Comment