Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Break

I love Christmas break; I really love everything about Christmas break. David has a Christmas break too so we have been off for two weeks together! It was been so much fun hanging out together. It is hard to sum up my entire break so here is a list of the wonderfulness of it all!!
  • Sleeping in
  • Staying up late
  • Reading Harry Potter in the morning with my coffee and Callie curled up with me- I finished book number 4 and am now on book 5. I am reading them from start to finish and watching the movie after I finish each book.
  • Sledding at my parents- they had like 8inches of snow
  • Taking the side-by-side through the snow at my parents farm- very adventurous:)
  • Went to the movies and saw Tangled (very cute) and Due Date
  • Tried a new restaurant- Ted's Montana Grill- delicious!
  • Christmas Party with teammates
  • Spending time with family, I love spending so much time with my entire family
  • Played Dance, Dance Revolution for the Wii- I am not very good but am improving:)
  • Had lunch with friends
  • Took bubble baths, so relaxing
  • Baked cookies, I love baking
  • Watched the Godfather trilogy with David
  • Had a cookie exchange with friends, I brought peanut butter blossoms, all the cookies were so good
  • Attempted to make a gingerbread house at said cookie exchange, no luck with the gingerbread house, in fact it looked pretty bad
  • Watched a bunch of movies curled up on the couch

I really enjoyed myself!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how you left your gingerbread house for me to enjoy! HAHA! I kept both for a few days at the house--they may not have looked so spectacular (no thanks to IKEA!) but they smelled delish! <3

Abby said...

Haha! Yeah I tried to sneak out with it still on your counter! I am glad you enjoyed them both:)