It is hard to believe that another school year has ended. In fact, it is hard to believe that I have taught for 5 years! This was an especially difficult year to say goodbye to my students and parents because I had known many of the families for two years (I switched from 2nd to 3rd grade this year). Now that a fabulous school year has ended, summer can begin.
It has been a great start to the summer! Last night my brother stayed with us. Since I cooked dinner I told my husband and my brother they had to play whatever game I wanted and I chose Mario Party. See I love this game and no one ever wants to play with me. I don't really know why I love it so much because I always lose to my brothers- ALWAYS. Growing up with 2 brothers pretty much guaranteed me that I would never win at any video game ever. Well I have to toot my own horn because I WON! That's right I smoked David and Alex! It was a very rewarding feeling! Then this morning started with a Zumba class with a friend, followed by laying out reading a good book, and will end with a girls night. Talk about a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment