Sunday, June 3, 2012

First Wedding of the Summer

I LOVE when my friends get married! Two of David and my friends had a destination wedding in April and then their reception this weekend. It was a fun night of celebrating and dancing (reception dancing is so much fun!). The parents of the groom have seen many of our group of friends grow up (David has been friends with the groom since grade school) and they loved seeing us all as adults. I love my friends and I love that I have stayed somewhere long enough to see people grow-up. I moved around so much growing up I never had that, so these friends I have known since high school. Another great thing about this weekend is that one of my friends who moved to Kansas flew in and stayed with us for the wedding, which was great to spend time with her. She curled my hair and I loved it! She is a fabulous hair stylist and I realized that if I won the lottery (which we don't play but it's fun to pretend) I would have someone do my hair everyday. It was a fabulous weekend, which is why I used love so much!



No comments: