It is absolutely amazing what I am capable of after a long day at work when I know I can sleep in the next day! I am NEVER this productive after school!
1.) Went to David's Bridal with my maid of honor and bridesmaid to look at a bridesmaid dress we liked online. It is not available in the store but we found one similar and liked it so... I now have a dress picked out for the girls! http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=3687&prodgroup=110 I tried to paste the picture but I wasn't able to. The color is watermelon. The best thing is that they are on sale too!
2.) Went to my parents to pick up LOST 2 for my roommate to watch.
3.) Talked to my friend that I have known since middle school. I moved at the end of 7th grade but she was my best friend in 6th and 7th grade and we still talk. I haven't seen her since sophmore year of highschool. When we talk it is like we have never been apart. We were pretty inseperable for 2 years and our families became friends.
4.) Went to Krogers to get milk and cereal, my staple foods.
5.) Made lasgna.
6.) Did 2 loads of laundry.
7.) Cleaned the kitchen- cleaned my bedroom- organized my desk
8.) Finished creating a reading unit test
9.) Wrote on my blog
2 comments:
You go girl!!!! Very productive.
Wow! You were busy! I've gotten a lot of school work done this morning. I had 3 cum folders to go through and some paperwork to send to a psychologist! Now I wish I'd brought a few more things home!
Post a Comment