I am not under house arrest but feel like it because I was told by my parents and David that I can't leave my apartment because the roads are to bad. So this is what I did inside my apartment all day:
1.) Put away my clothes (couldn't finish because I needed more hangers but couldn't go get them)
2.) Finished reading and creating questions for 2 of the chapter books for guided reading. Yep I finished reading 2 childrens books today!
3.) Organized myself for my grad school class and sent out the needed emails for my assignments.
4.) Played Wii bowling- came in 1st and then 2nd
5.) Realized that the bridesmaids dresses I wanted are out of stock so we will have to look for another one. I was bummed at first but it is out of my control so I can't get to upset. One Saturday I will go with the girls and we will go look for another one. Hopefully we will find one that we like. The color will stay the same though.
6.) Called the deejay back.
7.) ummm... I felt more productive then that but that's all I got!
No comments:
Post a Comment