Tuesday, January 20, 2009
First Wedding Shower
I had my (our) first wedding shower on Saturday and it was so much fun! The shower was given by my moms side of the family up in Florence, KY. It was a combined shower with my two other cousins who are also getting married this year. The shower turned out really nice. My mom and I were in charge of creating games, talk about pressure, but everyone really seemed to like them. My mom video taped the whole thing-she is starting a video of all wedding activities from now until the wedding. Then we did presents. David and I did well! We received the comforter, bed skirt, shower curtain, hand towels, bath rug, shower hooks, mixing bowl set, chips n-dip wooden bowls with 2 margarita glasses, a set of sheets to go with the comforter, skillet, wall clock, tablespoon measures, a 3 tired cooling rack, and place mats for the table. I have a place set aside in my bedroom for all the goodies! David came over and helped me unload the stuff and then we looked through it all again. I am so excited for the time when I get to start using the stuff! Saturday was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment